MY WORLD OF EMOTIONS
Our emotions are much like changes in weather, stormy one moment and sunny the next. The weather is used as a metaphorical device to allow children to connect with the intensity of feelings we experience in our emotional journeys. This book is helpful for developing emotional skills and learning to recognise, express, understand, accept, and finally, let go of our feelings.
- Beautiful and engaging
- Likening emotions to changing weather events
- Learn to label and identify the body feelings of emotions
- Positive self-talk statements for dealing with emotions
- Aligned with the early years learning framework
- Social and emotional learning
Large format A3 sized big book, 297mm x 420mm - 22 pages.
Quality, high thickness paper. Laminated throughout for extra durability. Price includes GST