I CAN COUNT TO 10 IN TE REO MAORI
Large format A3 sized big book, 297mm x 420mm - 22 pages.
Quality, high thickness paper. Laminated throughout for extra durability. Price includes GST
* Secondary language studies
* Learn to count to ten in the native language of New Zealand
* Phonetic pronunciation and English translation
* Iconic traditional objects to count along with
* Explanation of the uses and meanings of the counting objects
* Beginners addition & subtraction
In this book, we learn to count to ten in the Māori language using iconic animals and objects from New Zealand.