MY MINDSET MY CHOICE
Children have extraordinary capacities for innovation and creativity. We can support children in developing a growth mindset by learning concepts such as neuroplasticity, the gift of uncertainty, failure and the power of choice. Facilitate possibility thinking and engage the imagination using the visual metaphors in this book.
- Beautiful and engaging imagery
- Using visual metaphors to demonstrate mindset concepts
- Learn about how the brain grows
- Celebrate the achievements of others
- Follow your own path of learning
- Learn to take feedback and criticism
- Free downloadable teachers' notes with curriculum links provide scaffolding and help teachers to design a learning experience.
Our bestselling big books are now available in an accessible compact format, perfect for lending to students and home learning with parents. For the shared reading experience see our My Mindset, My Choice big book.
280mm high x 215mm wide
Matt laminated covers