MY BOOK OF YOGA & MOVEMENT
Follow along our movement journey through jungles, mountains and forests! In this book we relate instructional yoga poses with adventurous metaphors, along with statements of positive self-talk for a whole-child wellbeing experience.
Use the free music download to accompany the book with sounds from the scenes to bring the book alive, flowing into an optional imaginative meditation exercise. A great way to start or end the day, or use as a transition activity.
Yoga and expressive movement allow children to explore their feelings and their relationship with the world around them. Let’s use movement to strengthen, relax and energise our bodies through a journey of drama, and adventure.
Our bestselling big books are now available in an accessible compact format, perfect for lending to students and home learning with parents. For the shared reading experience see My Big Book of Yoga & Movement.
- Beautiful and instructive photographs and illustrations.
- Body awareness
- The power of positive movement
- An adventure of imagination
- Gentle movements ease into more powerful movements and then into a relaxing meditation
- Free music designed to accompany the adventure and meditation is available to download. See our music page for more details.
- Free downloadable teachers' notes with curriculum links provide scaffolding and help teachers to design a learning experience.
280mm high x 215mm wide
Matt laminated covers